No white Christmas for us this year. The surprisingly warm weather hasn’t even killed off my nemesis, the yellow jacket!
The RCSC has slowed down for the winter but there’s still some activities going on such as:
- Card games: Mah Jong is played Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 12:45pm; Canasta is Fridays at 12:45pm; Bridge is Fridays at 1:00pm
- Low impact exercise class Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 9am.
- Learn to Paint class Thursdays at 1:00pm
- Line Dancing Wednesdays at 6:00pm
- Bingo Wednesdays at 1:00
- The noon meal is served each weekday and everyone is welcome. See the January menu. You can order your meal to go or eat there. There are usually frozen meals available for purchase as well. Salad bar can be purchased separately. Reservations requested at 928-535-5525.
- Shop at Addie’s Monday through Saturday 9am to 1pm
Remember to support the RCSC as their costs to operate are due every month of the year. Volunteers are always welcome. Their phone number is 928-535-5525.